Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

DO BIRDS & PEOPLE CONVEY INFO TO EACH OTHER

There must be an answer to the question this poses --They must.

Anyone at the age of 90, living in a retirement home, has no doubt this is true. If they watch these animal’s actions every day at the same time and at the same place, day after day at 2:50 here in Clayton, MO they would agree they do. Being interested in this normally irrelevant data creates such questions that are normally ignored.

The actions of these living creatures are so identical each day, it is one thinking method I assume to keep my mind active, and conclude they are the same birds and stimulate me in to trying to find answers.

This is a thought that would have never occurred to me if it wasn't so obvious as I sat in the same place every day at the same time. This type of duplication must seem foolish to the average person, but living in a retirement home generates the need for stimulating the mind to retain duplicate actions since they are permanently lodged in my memory as rules to be followed.

This experience would have been lost in my memory if it wasn't so obvious, as I watched them doing the same things over and over, as I too was doing the same things over and over. It’s the way life happens.

No comments: